Sunday, January 10, 2010


I woke up this morning with a strange pain in my jaw. Now the old LHM would make a joke of this variety but at 32 all I could think of was my terrible nighttime teeth grinding. Or that I had jaw cancer. I had my dentist make me a night guard but that shit is unweildy! Like what Golden Gloves boxers wear. Hard to sleep with it. Excessive drooling and headaches. Just right for the newlywed couple!

Despite jaw pain, had a lovely day with outta town friends and their beautiful baby. T made a meat loaf and was able to chew it, if not open my mouth exactly wide enough to receive the food itself.

Not much to post tonight. So will close with a portion of "You Can't Do That on Television" from 1984. It was with this show that my love affair with Canadians began.



"The Medicine Show" - link

No comments:

Post a Comment